Casuarina Curry Restaurant

I still remember when I first stepped into this land, my colleagues kept on talking about casuarina roti prata.. all came into my mind was just about the roti canai.. what is that so special?

Until my friend brought me to this famous Casuarina curry restaurant..

Here you can taste their signature rectangular prata.. crispy kind ^^

The owner delights customers with his plethora of prata fillings like strawberry, chicken floss, chocolate, banana, milk, mushroom cheese and sausage cheese.

I saw this thingy at my first glance.. Singapore Best Gourmet.. mm



This 1 is special... its like a bridge right? haha.. its their signature with chocolate ^^




This mutton.... BEST in the town!!!!! I duno how to describe... 1 word = NICE!!

Milo Dinasour

This casuarina curry restaurant located @
136 casuarina road
off upper thomson
Tel : 6455 9093

Different type of roti canai u get to taste here.. super different from malaysia version ^^
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...