Mei Ji Pai Dang

Still remember that I watched this tv program about local food when I went back home for lunch break... As im hunting for local good food nowadays and this program attracted me. They talked about crab meehon... ( I really have no idea about what izzit.. cause never heard about it before.. haha) So, quickly I written down the address and decided to find out this Mei Ji Pai Dang @ Khatib..

Alighted @ Khatib mrt station, and I lost myself at that place.. OMG!! luckily I met this kind old lady who brought me to BLK 654.. and here we go~

MEI JI PAI DANG ( 妹记 ) ~~

I have ordered the 3 dishes I watched in the tv program, > Crab with Fried Bee Hon, Weird Taste Fish Head, and Three Taste Biscuit.

Got a shocked when this Crab with Fried Bee Hon came to the table! So BIG Portion!!! can u see the crab??!!

Crab with Fried Bee Hon. Ya, it is fried Bee Hon.. but its in white~^^

The Fried Bee Hon here is actually just normal, but when it comes together with the crab, its totally a special taste which you get to taste the combination of the natural fresh sea crab with Bee Hon. And I have a strong feeling that, its the chef purposely make the Bee Hon taste normal so that can bring out the surprise natural crab taste. thumbs for this dish ^^
The price for this dish is count by 1kg of crab, $38

Its taste soooo much better in this way :) I Like!!

Three Taste Biscuit~
S = $12 (8pieces), M = $18 (12 pieces), L = $22 (16 pieces)

I bet you would never get to taste this at other place.. its soooo special which they use the cracker (梳打饼干), salted egg, ham, seaweed and other homemade sauce to make this..

This is mango salad or mango mayo... they put it in the middle of the dish.. special right :)


Weird Taste Fish Head. This 1 very geng.. got few kind of taste.. sweet, sour, spicy~
$20



This outlet is @
Blk 654, Yishun Ave 4,
#01-435, S760654 (main branch)
(opp Safra & Khoo Teck Puat Hospital)

another 1 is @
Blk 848, Yishun Centre S768688

Their operating hours : 12pm-1am

For Reservations, please feel free to contact this number : 6755 6365
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...