The Chinese Restaurant

Ya, I know its been quiet sometime I didnt update my food blog. because I COULDNT GET GOOD and EATABLE food here!!!

But no worries, heres coming the 1st 1, which is the BEST 1 !!~~ its in Raffles Country Club, the Chinese Restaurant~~

We took our dinner there by using the voucher actually, because its going to expire so... dont want to waste it~~

I choose the Set Menu B which comes with appetizer, and dessert as well..

Deep Fried Beancurd Skin
Fish Cube with Egg White in Truffle Essence

it comes with the below white thingy >>

This 1 looks ugly but taste sibeh nice!!!!!!!!! its scallop with duno what..in mayonnaise^^

Double Boiled Superior Shark Fin's with Conpoy and Melon in Shark Cartilage Soup!!!
I'm Lovin it~~ so muchiee!!!

Stir Fried King Prawns with Lily Buds and Vegetables

Crispy Sea Perch with Shredded Ginger in Soya Sauce
We got a surprise on the 1st bite!! soooo nice!!!!

Braised Sea Cucumber with Mushrooms and Vegetables in Shrimp Roe Sauce

Braised Noodles with Seafood Dumpling in Pork Sauce

Chilled Lemon Grass Jelly

I dont know why everything is so good here.. Taste really really nice!! and ya, here to share with u all.. its the best meal I ever had in this place!! thanks to my dear who brought me here, and ya, finally, normal food is back!!!! hahah!! (jumping up and down^^*)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...