Phuket (June 2011)

Welcome to Phuket!!!

I know its been almost a year after this trip but I was kinda busy till barely even have time to really sit down to blog. Anyway..yea, here is the blog about my phuket trip. LOL

I have been to Singapore to work for like 2 months, so me and my friend decided to have a relaxing trip in sum where around the world. Our initial plan was to Maldives but due to some crap reason, the plan blew~ :( sad nia.. Ended up we have decided to come here, Phuket in Thailand.



So this was the hotel we stayed. Online homework showing that its a newly renovated or built hotel half year ago.. Its a very new hotel - The Kee Resort.

My friend had given me a big surprise which giving me a couple room with jacuzzi!!! Wohoo!!! Jumping up and down.. hahah!!!!


The resort itself having spa room for guest also. and a huge swimming pool with a small bar in the middle~ nice yea~


Saw a few interesting things at the street~ HUSBAND DAY CARE CENTER??! @.@ LOL
and MASSAGE with strongly stated NO SEX!! wahahha!! LMAO!!!!



This is their traditional drinking game in Phuket. Which men are required to use a small hammer to hit the iron nail while women use the big hammer. If you cannot manage to hit the iron nail into the big wood with one hit, you got to drink the beer. Its like a game between a group of friends :) interesting, right? haha ~


This beach we went called Patong Beach. So basically is a very tourism place, and of cause you can see plenty of seafood restaurant here... very big lobster, clam, oyster..... hahha!! Yea, u're right, we have seafood dinner every night here...~~  finger licking.. LOL

See what we ordered for the first night itself!




Ohya, for hello kitty lover!! I FOUND THIS AT THE STREET!!! WHOLE SHOP OF HELLO KITTY STUFF!!


As we know, Thailand is a sleepless city yea. yea, u r right. Here u go!!





So basically, I have been in Patong Beach, one of the nice beach in Phuket... Spent my 4 days at the beach, sun-tanning.. LOL... became red lobster.. hahah!!




Yea, tatto service at the beach.. LOL... Sassy!!!


This is the sunset of the beach... SOOOO NICE!!!!

My little friends when I was in Patong^^

The last thing about this blog is, you can see a lot of strange things at the street. Different kinds of food, people, and bla bla bla... hahahah~~




Ohya, at Patong, they have service which can bring u to different island like phi phi island, koh samui, chicken island and so on. But I didn't manage to go, because this trip was basically aim for Relaxing, so I was just leisuring around Patong~~~

Please kindly remember don't chop by the taxi around if you want to go to airport. They charge damn expensive! We got a taxi service next to the hotel which only costed us THB600 to airport! :) 

Hehe!! Let's go Phuket!! ^^
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...