swissomelt

I was sooo impressed when I heard Sitiawan my hometown is going to open this kind of cafe.. its all about coffee, sandwich, and gelato ~

Heard from FangHui its opened by our same-age friend ChongYew.. (walauee!! me also sama age ma, but then me have nothing T.T)

Swing by this place before movie started (actually is in the plan.. lol) ..


They have plenty of choices here. mango sorbet, chocolate sorbet, strawberry and many.. couldn't remember all.. figure it out by yourself ^^ haha~ There's 1 impressed me was something with the alcohol.. introduced by the boss..

I finally ordered Belgian Waffle.. (saw it in their official facebook> here) Its just RM7+ with 1 scoop of gelato and 2 topping!!!! hahah~~


The waffle... was WOW when I first put the waffle into my mouth.. I smell something alcohol (alcohol again =.=) but I know its not alcohol... The waffle is .SO Different with it's special taste! guarantee u No Regret!!


Heard from the manager that their Gelato are made from buttery Belgian Recipe. Aha, can experience Belgium taste even though u are in Malaysia. CooL!

They have different topping also. Almond flakes, strips, crunch, california raisin. and the price for each is... reasonable :) ya, its reasonable for good food :) I added flakes and raisin and it just cost me rm1.50 :)


Swissomelt actually having variety of hot coffee, ice coffee, ice blended, smoothies, soda, sandwich and gelato. All the prices are not more than rm10 !! I guess this is the first cafe in Sitiawan which U can find so many kinds of City Flavour food.

Life's just too short to pamper yourself. Why not give yourself a break here, let the City Life Aroma get into your busy life? This will be a very good place to pamper yourself :)



And dont forget to join their official page in Facebook > SWISSOMELT

Location : Opposite Nan Hwa Secondary School

Operation Hour : Mon-Sat 1.00pm-11.00pm & Sun 11.00am-11.oopm

Please feel free to contact the manager if you're putting interest on F&B team. Mr Tee at 016-2088399
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...