Betty's Midwest Kitchen

Wow, its been a month since my last blogging about food. Alright, lets start the food journey again :)

Lately one of my friend has told me YOU MUST + HAVE TO try this restaurant called Betty's Midwest Kitchen. He was saying they have fantastic food. Ok, lets try it.

I found out there's one outlet in Aman Suria. Gone through their menu, they are basically American heartland's food that offering midwest cuisine.

Price = reasonable. All Day Menu = ok. They have Garden Salads to Hotdogs and Burgers, Pasta, Pork Ribs.... mmmm....

Lets have some photos here.

The outlook of the restaurant.





Normally I would order English Breakfast. So since this is an American place, I ordered American Breakfast. Cute tea beg they have !! ^^


This is what they called "Dog Food"... Nice!! and its only RM9.00!! cheap right??

This is Home-Style Macaroni & cheese. I would say, Better Dont Order :)

Pork Chop with country gravy. Nice~ RM23.00 :)




They're located @ Aman Suria. Please make a reservation if you happen to be there. But they dont do reservation on Fri to Sun :)


Address : A-G-40, Jalan PJU 1/43,
Aman Suria Damansara,
47410 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.


Mon : Closed
Tue - Sun : 11.30am-3.00pm
5.30pm-10.00pm

Contact : 03-7880 0196
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...