Fatty Crab

BEST CRAB EVER!!!

Its crabby time~~ yeah yeah!!! I Love seafood soooo sooo much!! Crab is one of my favorite. Last few days Naomi had invited me to have crab in one of the famous crabby restaurant in PJ (somewhere around the place I stay). Its Fatty Crab!! So I invited Terry, Malcolm, Philip also :)

We arrive the restaurant at around 7pm. And its WOW! SOO many people!!! And we have to take number!!! lol!! kua jiong, but its real!!


Ya, finally its ur turn to step into the restaurant. We ordered their famous Spicy and Sour Sauce Crab, Steam Crab (FYI, they only have 2 kinds of cooking), Fatty Crab Signature's Fried Rice, Fresh and Juicy Garlic Prawn, Steam Fish, Fried Chicken Wings, and Chicken Satay.. wow~ so many food!!!




I didn't manage to take a snap on the seafood because all of us cannot tahan of the temptation!!! plus we all were sooooooo hungry!!! Long await for the food.... but frankly, this is the Best Crab I have eaten in my life! You GUys should come to have a try!!!


See.. No More!!!

Its in Taman Megah. DOnt get into wrong restaurant ya. theres another 1 in Taman Mayang, but... errmm..... u know ya... haha... Remember how this restaurant looks like. Its at the corner of the shoplots...

U no need to make reservation because they based on first come first serve~~ ^^

heres another fatty crab blog update :)

Here you go the address and contact :

Fatty Crab Restaurant
No.2, Jalan SS24/13, Taman Megah,
47301 Selangor.

03-7804 5758

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...