kura

Get a "Malaysia's Best Restaurant 2011" from BMW. And as usual, we put Japanese food as 1st priority :)

Found this restaurant in the book.. Its near our place.. in one world hotel.. > KURA~


U know what is this?? hehe

Kura No Sashimi Salada... comes with their special kura dressing .. RM30

Hokkaido Roll..
The salmon on the top is sooooo fresh, even the roe also!! normally I wont eat this kind of roe, but this 1 .. I Eat oo!! RM22


Gyuniku Misoyaki..
Beef ^^

This Scallop introduce by the staff.. Dont know what the name, just know that it taste soooooooooooooooooo nice!!!!!!! I WoW when I put it into my mouth!!

Strawberry Ice~
Its a very very special dessert with vanilla ice cream in real strawberry~^^


I rate this restaurant as MUST-GO restaurant!

Its in One World Hotel. Once you get in, you go upstairs... in on your right side :)

Their contact :
03 - 7681 1111

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...