Singapore (Feb 2010)

I have plan to go Singapore for quite some time. Its been decades since my last visit to this place.. lol.. when I was 8.... 16 years man!!! I was thinking hows this place had changed..

Many of my friends went there for New Year shopping, Christmas celebration.. Is that really a nice place to have this kind of occasion? errmmm..... questionss keep on running in my mind..

On 26th Feb, me and my friend shella took the earliest flight, 6am departed from LCCT to Singapore.. (crazy right? 6am....) wahahah!! I think I just took 2 to 3 hours Zzz before I leave to LCCT.. and of cause I slept all the way to Singapore... haha. but hor, my friend shella was so so energetic.. jumping and running here and there in the plane..heng =.=

We met papa jon at Singapore airport. He is such a Wow person^^ greeted us with his warm smile~~ and of cause, he was the tour guide of mine for this trip..~~ wahahah!!!

We went to few places only due to limited time I have in Singpore.. Sentosa ( A-MUST-Go Place^^) , and Zoo..

Experienced a lot in Sentosa, such as the luge & skyride, segway, parajump, and the most unforgetful was the megazip!!!!! its a fast and furious breathtaking zip line!! should try it out~!

And another interesting attraction was the trapeze, which I not in time to have a try on it..>.< size="2">♥ that so so much!!! It catapulted us up so high in the sky till we get to see the nice view of singapore^^ (actually we dont even have time to enjoy the scene..lol)

Heres some photos of Singapore ^^

Merlion @ Sentosa used as a mascot of Singapore

Siloso Beach @ Sentosa

Megazip @ Sentosa

Songs of the sea @ Sentosa

@ Singapore Zoo

Reverse Bungee Jump @ Clarke Quay

26th-28th February 2010
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. cai zhen Says:

    walao...my mouth so big. hohoho...


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...