Beijing (March 2010)

The first impression towards Beijing when you talk about this place to me before I went there was... cOoL~ thats the place where the grand Olympic held...! Only old people will go this place to visit their great great grand, old old relatives, and go to see see their old old house~~ beside than that, I would just said, errmmm.... thats a chilly + freezing cold place thoughts.... Few friends from there dont feel going back after they get in Malaysia... guess what??!! ITs because Malaysia is a WaRm country..!!~

ok lets start the story.. the 1st feeling of mine when I arrived the airport was.. CoooooL!!!!! Bloody hELL CoooOoL!! I saw so many taxi man outside the airport, Jesus how come they can stand with this kind of weather with just a thin jacket??? somemore i guess its been a long long day for them because its already night when I arrived Beijing airport.. cooL & saLute to them!!

When I was on my way to Park Plaza, which is the hotel that Im going to stay for 3 nights here, I saw the building along the road.. ermm... ok.. old... tradition enough.. tanglung here and there, have the feeling of 16th century CHinese thoughts...but dont tell me the whole Beijing is like this ya, I will suicde.. lol!!!

After resting for 1 snowey night, its time to go to visit some nice place... I went to GuGong, which the palace that stay by the previous old old majesty.. that u guys get to see from some chinese or BaoQingTian drama.. lol.. its now true stand in front my eyes.. haha!! its big man!!! wondering why the king last time was so wasted.. wasted so many $$ to build all these so called "room"?? because they built 1 big building for every each purpose like Rest Room, Changing Room, and bla bla bla.. somemore got big big room for 1st wife, 2nd 3rd and many.. u know la, they have many wifessss 1... reall heng =.="

The most part I like at here was the Garden!! Nice!! somemore its snowing!! every part covered by the whitey snowey^^ can you imagine that? hehe~ and theres a somehow cafe? in the middle of the garden.. errm, having a hot milk tea in snow and cold is always the Best~ and I have the "Best" at here^^ haha~

After the palace, I visited the street of HuTong by du du car^^ thats once i felt sympathy for the du du car uncle for they already so old but still need to get money by riding people go around the street.. but in another hand, they seems enjoyed their riding life so much, so.. haha..

Heres some picture that i snapped on the way i went round round the street.. actually those buildings are almost the same but the meaning of every design of building are totally different.. some they have 4 "round wood" on the top of the front door, some have 16.. some they have round stone at the side of the front door, some are square in shape..





Found this bakery at one of the street... long queue attracted me and my curious to try up their bakery.. and their puff, its WOW~ WOW~ WOW~ !! fantastic!!


At night, I went to this WangFuJing night market which is a quiet happening night market here.....



Tried this "chuang chuang"... And I have to tell u all, THIS IS SUCKS!!! dont every try k... hahaha... They have a lot of weird food weird things which I have never seen before^^ ~ and here you go...

This is the ChuangChuang~


Do you dare to eat all there?? @.@


U guys sure heard bout Great Wall of China right? Yape u r right, I went there on the next day.. It amazed me when I saw the snow mount... Felt so touch of seeing the mount that covered by the white white snow~^^


The place was god damn cooL!!! I saw a lot of people bought corn from the small stall and dear bought me 1 also, to warm my hand by putting them in my pocket.. But stupid me I thought it's for me to eat.. And I Bite.. yookkk!!! Disgusting!!! It's still raw!!! God!!! and dear ended up laughing at me when I tell him that the corn was so geli to eat!! He said it's for me to warm warm.. Heng ah!! Why I so stupid 1 =.=" haaha!!! After all of that, we started our long and slippery journey to the top of the Great Wall.. Yes! I know I can make it! Lets take some photos to encourage and give myself energy before i gone up~


Its great to get myself up to the peak~~^^ yEs!!! Irise make it!!! Irise can, U can also...wahahah!!!^^ Good words right??


Yeah! Completed!!

Beijing... it's a very Ip Man place to me.. ^^


13th-16th March 2010
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...