Oyster Omelette

I have tried so many oyster omelette in different place before, nice 1 such as the makan makan place in front Gurney... errmm... people told me that thats the best oyster omelette.. but I didnt find it any special.. i guess its because of the oyster is bigger than other place, thats why people said that place having a good oyster omelette... aiseh...

For a good oyster omelette.. You have to make sure that the omelette is not oily or full with the oily smell... ( yeeookk!!! vomiting!!) the flour they use is fresh and the water shouldnt be too much, because it will makes the omelette become "lam be be"..hehe ^^ and of cause they must have big and fresh oysters!! thats the basic of making a good oyster omelette..

Hehe.. I very long gas hor... haha, ok ok, here I get you a place to have a good and nice oyster omelette ^^ Its in the top 5 Singapore Hawker Center > NEWTON FOOD COURT (#339 ranking of restaurant in Singapore on trip advisor)!! its located Newton, Singapore.. the food here is much more cheaper and probably much better also~~ hehe^^

Its stall 47 oyster omelette ya ^^ remember is 47 ya ^^



Theres a lot of foreigner visiting this place ^^ So, you have your own picture of how much is the food there?? hehe...^^

But but but...!!! please dont ever try the "hokkien fried prawn mee" ya^^ its disgusting!!! and the chicken wings also not so good lo... hehe.. paiseh paiseh..

Hokkien Fried Prawn Mee

Chicken Wings


Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i'm happy to express that
    I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I most unquestionably will make sure to do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

    My web-site :: http://jsbook.ir/


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...