Kenting 墾丁 (August 2010)

If talk about beach in Taiwan, what first comes to your mind? Ya, its kenting 墾丁~~ lol!! Me and my BF have a 2D1N in kenting. And we have our very first experience on electric motorcycle there!! wahahahah~~!!!! cant believe he can ride it~.. lol http://www.emocutez.com

After check in hotel, we took a map from hotel and drove around the south part of kenting before we started our beach sports~

1 of the MUST-GO place is Kenting National Park. Because you will get to see the trademark of kenting - "eluanbi lighthouse" there~~


You can see from the map here, I only managed to go those places in the light green circle.. like south bay, small bay ( right opposite the hotel I stayed), sail rock, and eluanbi park. Because after those places, I think we will have motorcycle shorted problem..wahah!! so, we planned to go back to small bay to say hello to the beach~^^


You can get to see theres some water sports company having their water sports package there, forgotten about the price already, but I remember I experienced one of the scary water sport.http://www.emocutez.com. until I get abdominal-ache.. lol!!! http://www.emocutez.comLMAO~!! why am I so cha 1...hahah!!

After that, ya, its time for seafood dinner and NIGHT MARKET!!!! Im lovin' it~~ hahah!!! Kenting's night market is simply nice!! Get to find so many beach wear and fancy stuff there!!


This was the moment I fell in love to Taiwan sausage!! SOoooooooo nice!!! Must try this!!


Found this fancy Italian food in the night market.. haha, 1st time I saw people putting macaroni in the cup.. lol!!


I dont think its from Mount Fuji.. but its still nice~~ and cute!!!!

hahaha!! coolest man I saw at the night!! this guy was selling all kinds of fancy and cool spec!!

I love kenting~~!!! If have chance, I would like to go around the whole kenting~!! hahaa.. (but duno when laa.. lol..http://www.emocutez.com)
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    wow... the photos are in very good quality o... =)


  2. * irise * Says:

    haha, helen, its g11 ^^


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...