记得食 shell food station, ss2

Shell Food Station (记得食) is located in ss2, PJ. They are mainly into dessert. This was the 2nd time I came to this place, and of cause I ordered different dishes with before.


chicken boxing

Seaweed roll

锅饼

this one is good!! I love this the most...

Beside the food I post here, theres another 1 called 芒果捞, tried it once.. ermm..if compare with the one I ate in shilin night market, they still have long way to go. But for malaysia standard, I should give them applause =) haha... It comes with sago.. so maybe we should it "mango sago ice"?? perhaps... hahah!! Another good dessert is strawberry sago, swear will try it when have a chance to go back..

Its a very good place to get small portion food (and the price is reasonable also^^), hang out with friends, and its HALAL also!! haha~~ you can bring your malay friends here..

Duno how to go?? aiyo, easy nia -> 145, Jalan SS2/63, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
want to call them? ok lo.. -> 03-7877 2499

enjoy~^^
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...