Shin Kong Chao Feng Hualien Ranch 新光兆丰农场 (August 2010)

Before I came Taiwan, I have been so desperate to go to ranch. wahaha... wanna play with the milch cow..http://www.emocutez.com

And actually I thought I would never have chance to even have a look at this kind of ranch. Because its not in time to go so many places. Lol!!!

When I was in HuaLian, I spent 1 day to go Taroko, and another day to this ranch -> Shin Kong Chao Feng Hualien Ranch (新光兆丰农场).

The spot that attracted me at the first glance was the triumphal arch!! Oppss?? its a mini 1~ told by dear.. lol!!!

The entry cost NT300 and NT180 for priviledge. We rented a buggy (NT500 for 2 hours) and went around the ranch. Theres sooo many parts in the ranch such as birds park, fruits farm, animals park, lake, europe garden, milch cow park, jurassic park and so on..




Must try this if you go to this ranch. Their fresh milk ice cream and yogurt. http://www.emocutez.com Believe me, you will in love with their milk ice cream!! Taiwan's ice cream is simply awesome!! its the best ice cream I have in my entire life~~^^ Im lovin' it~~

I love this milk ice cream, sooooo much!!! NT40 each~


Found this beautiful Love is ♥ at the place... Its a couple swing~~ nice!!


We took a short break to their souvenir shop before we called the taxi. And found this kinda funny statue in front of the shop. Figure it out the funny part..hahah!!http://www.emocutez.com



I love this place but unfortunately I dont have the chance to play with the milch cow cow~ they have some specific time to open to public. I think its early 8am and 4:30pm.

And here u go :

新光兆豐休閒農場     
地址:花蓮縣鳳林鎮林榮里永福街20號
電話:(03)877-1410
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...