Sweety House Cafe - Hello Kitty

This is a very good afternoon which I finally have time to rest at home for the whole morning until evening.. 

Im supposed to do my follow up medical check up, but ended up my driver came back too late and not in time to go for doctor.. So, He decided to comfort me with a cafe that I wanted to go for so long.. haha~~ Hello Kitty Cafe~~^^ I didn't manage to visit Hello Kitty Cafe when I was in Taiwan due to timing problem.. so to fulfill my dream, I actually dun mind to come to Malaysia's Hello Kitty Cafe.. wahhaha!!! 

This Hello Kitty Cafe located in Muar, which is a small city with famous otak-otak ^^ Loving it~~

Actually this cafe is not very big. How can I describe it.... its cozy? small and comfortable~~ ^^

This is what came to my first glance :)  甜甜糖水屋 Sweety House Cafe




This cafe is basically al about Hello Kitty.. From the decoration to the small room~~ ya they have private hello kitty room for you to leisure and relax here with your friends with your own space^^

Irise with Hello Kitty Balloon~~


 
Brownie with strawberry ice cream ^^

Even the spoon also Hello Kitty^^ haha~~

This is a very good dessert which I strongly recommend! 杨枝甘露~its basically a mango dessert with  Pomelo pulp!! damn nice~~~!!

So if you happen to pass by Muar, do catch up with the cozy hello kitty cafe here >> 

No 9, Jalan Perniagaan 2,
Pusat Perniagaan Kenanga,
84000 Muar, Johor

or u can actually give them a ring before u go just in case they close that day :)
+606-9513387

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...