Fatty Crab II

Ok, so after leaving Malaysia for one year plus, Im kind of craving for Malaysia type Crabbie dishes~~ LOL...

Came to the all time favorite crabby restaurant which is Fatty Crab located at Taman Megah again! Oh yea~~

I reached there at about 6pm and manage to get a table within 15mins. hahha!! Fast, right? I remember last time I waited here for one hour.. LOL

While waiting for my friends to come, I order their signature Steam and Sour & Spicy crab ^^ this time I also order their fried rice and dry fried prawns .. hahaha




Sour & Spicy Crab 

Dry Fried Prawns 

Steam Crab

These are the dishes for three person :) Actually I got a surprise when I see their Steam Crab. I remember last time when I came here, their steam crab is one whole crab instead of just the claw.. LOL


Fatty Crab Restaurant
No.2, Jalan SS24/13, Taman Megah,
47301 Selangor.

03-7804 5758

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...