Ban Jian Kuih.. Hokkien Mee

Last night I was craving for the Hokkien Mee in Jalan 222, cause its been quite some time I didnt eat Hokkien Mee.. So went there with my BF. But when we arrived there, walaue!! theres so so many people!! I guess we need to wait for long to get our Hokkien Mee..wuuu :(

Actually when we stepped in the restaurant, my BF already told me theres Ban Jian Kuih stall right in front the restaurant. At first I didnt even want to give the small stall a look, cause u know..its just an ordinary Ban Jian Kuih anyway. But because of wanted to kill my boreness of waiting for Hokkien Mee and cause I saw the chef added eggies into the pan (eee.... geli yet special^^ lol!!! ), I went to this small stall to have a look !!! And seriously, its SpEciAL!!!!! they modified the traditional Ban Jian Kuih into bu3 bu4 Ban Jian Kuih..wahahha!!!!!

And here you come the Hokkien Mee I missed a lot!!!!

Best Hokkien Mee in Jalan222, credits to ahWa restaurant!!

They have kangkung sotong also^^

This is taufu^^

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...