Brisbane ( December 2011 )

I have been missing my cousin in Australia a lot lately.. its been few years never meet up with him.. Time really flies.. we used to play, used to eat and used to hang out when we were still kids, and now both of us have our own career which make us hardly to meet... 

Flew to Brisbane on 24th Dec 2011 and reached there at about 9pm.. The first thing we had done were visiting Auntie Ruth's previous restaurant, Jindalee Oriental Restaurant :) and also I have leave a craving { Irise 25/12/2011}.. hahah~~

So the first place we went on the Christmas Day 25/12 was Wellington Point~~!! and its COCKLES TIME!! hahah~~ although we didn't participate but we did walked with bare foot to somehow an island in the middle of the sea.. LOL 

Wellington Point

Mostly are PRC :)



Joshua brought me to his school which is in Archerfield Airport.. its really excited to see all kind of aircraft here.. haha. another new experience for me :)


Archerfield Airport

So, we decided to come back to fly Cessna on the last day of my trip.. wow!!!!

On our way to Surfer Paradise, Joshua brought us to Hamilton Reach just to let us experience the different sand between Wellington Point..

After that we went Surfers Paradise for our Christmas dinner!! haha.. and we only spending not more than AUD30!! BECAUSE WE GOT FREE SPAGHETTI from the restaurant!!! wow!!!!

Surfers Paradise

On the Boxing Day, Oh yea Boxing Day, Harbour Town is a MUST-VISIT-PLACE!! hahaha!! Its something like JPO in JB, but not so low class la, as in theres a lot of visitors in Harbour Town compare with JPO. Much more happening!

I visited Tommy, Cotton On, and Ralph Lauren for some crazy shopping~! wee~! But, spending most of my time queueing up for cashier in Ralph Lauren!!! If I didn't remember wrongly, I spent about 1 hour just for the queue. OMG!!!

Harbour Town

This is the MOST-CRAZY Christmas decoration I have seen in these few days.. haha, they even custom made a manger for Jesus Christ Borned... really putting so much effort on decorating... hmm


For the other places we have visited on my other days in Brisbane, I will update in my next blog...

Enjoy :)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...