Cut by Wolfgang Puck

After few weeks for stop consuming beef because of the great Medium Rare Steak prepared by the Black Augus Steakhouse, I have decided to give a try on other better steakhouse.. 

Here in MBS, I have found a very very damn good steak and lobster place. 

Cut by Wolfgang Puck the restaurant's name.. 

They served us with the damn cute mini puff (I guess its puff, LOL) and the longgggg cheese stick... DAMN NICE!!!!!! when I put the mini puff into my mouth, I just felt, OMG!!! haha... really duno how to describe the taste.... Damn good 1 !




So, for starter, I have ordered Prawn "Cocktail," Wasabi Panna Cotta, Celery Salt, Avocado Mousse, Yuzu Citrus $28

The portion is quite small, but its just nice for two persons. The Avocado Mousse taste sooooo nice with the combination of Celery Salt and Yuzu Citrus. Its just fantastic to eat with the Prawn.... Must try!!!
Prawn "Cocktail," Wasabi Panna Cotta, Celery Salt, Avocado Mousse, Yuzu Citrus $28

These are all the sauces, all kind of mustards and teppanyaki sauce as well~

This is the side dishes, also Must order!!!.. Wild Fields Mushrooms with Shishito Peppers $24
The different between this mushroom and others is they use different peppers.. which is shishito peppers... I still remember when I put the first mushroom into my mouth, OMG! its really OMG!! haha!!

Our main course U.S.D.A Prime, lllinois Corn Fed, Aged 21 Days Rib Eye Steak 395g $98
The portion is quite huge and we ended up decided to just order one main course to share. Omg, but I still couldn't finish my sharing portion.. LOL...
I actually ordered another side also which is Ragout of Sugar Snap Peas and Young Onions $19 
because I feel the plate needs some color..like green... hehehe~~
I really have no idea how the chef can make the peas into this nice dishes.. peas with some light butter smell... thumbs! The only thing I don't eat in this dish is the young onions. haha, Im not a onion lover anyway.. LOL

The waiter came to us with the dessert menu after we finished our food. Claiming that we Must mUst muSt try their signature and won't forget after eating dessert which is made by the Valrhona Chocolate Souffle, Creme Faiche Cream, Hazelnut Praline, Nutella Ice Cream
I forgot how much does it cost. The only thing I remembered about this dessert is it is very supe the special. The waiter cut the dish, and OMG!! inside was all my favorite chocolate!!! and then he poured milk la this la that la, and ends with nutella ice cream! OMG! taste perfect!!

The dessert

This was the first glance of this restaurant. fine dining place, right?  :)


Ohya, and another thing, this restaurant is having a very special decoration. They have huge portrait poster on the wall. and their menu also... if you turn the over way, it is the menu... hahaha....

The location of this restaurant is at
Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
10 Bayfront Avenue
Singapore.

Dinner:
Sun-Thur : 6-10pm
Fri-Sat : 6-11pm

Do make a reservation before u go, because the restaurant is alwayssssss fullyyyyy bookkkkked!!!
+65 66888517
cutreservations@marinabaysands.com

Cut restaurant is actually just right opposite with an italian restaurant called Osteria Mozza at B1 :) Do check it out~

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...