Grand Steamboat Garden

OMG!! Steamboat session again!!! I steamboat!!

Craving for steamboat again after my last steamboat on 10 days ago..

Found this place > Grand Steamboat Garden in USJ Taipan. And was impressed by their chicken wings~ it was soooooooooooooooooo nice!!!!!! finger lickin'~~ U guys should try it out, if not you wont know what is call Nice Chicken Wings~~ haha^^


They have different kinds of sauces, from homemade until thai style.. anything~!! I personally love their belacan mixed with prawn sauce^^ nice~!!


I rate this steamboat restaurant as 2 star**. Because the food there was just so so~ the only thing I love was the Chicken wings!! ~~ check it out~

39G, Jalan USJ 10/1F,
Taipan Subang Jaya,
47610 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Price : RM26.80 nett (adults) RM16.30 nett (children)
Operating Hours : Daily 11.30am – 2:30pm, 6.00pm – 11.00pm
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...